you guys this took a zillion (or like 10) hours of painstaking one at a time gluing. SO SPARKLY!
Also – HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY
After a million hours of attaching bling, I have made some great progress on the under hat!
I have made a lot of progress on the unicorn, but in an effort not to rush the project it did not get finished before MomoCon. My new goal is MomoCon 2017, however if I somehow find time to finish it before DragonCon I will debut it then. The head piece is built and primed, the tail is finished, and the mane is almost finished. The dress is no where near finished though, and I still have a ton of painting and construction to do over all. I haven’t even started the hoof hand and feet covers.
Last night I built the headdress for my unicorn cosplay! It still needs borders and the horn, but it is mostly complete.
I am making my own mane and tail for my Galaxy Unicorn Princess cosplay (that I am hoping to have done by MomoCon). I never knew yarn could be so beautiful! Maybe I will make a tutorial for the tail…
Anyway here is the progress on the tail so far! I would’ve finished tonight but I ran out of yarn!